We have some set pieces from our 2010 Fringe play, "The Aquarium", stored at Kevin's dad's place and garage out in Etobicoke and we're looking to re-home them. Anyone who is interested in "permanently borrowing" one or more of these pieces (meaning we *may*, at some point, ask to borrow a piece temporarily if we're putting on a play and could use a particular set piece, and only if that set piece isn't currently being used in another production or whatever, and we would return it to you after the production), please contact us ASAP and we'll work out a way to get it to you, or arrange a time for you to pick it up. Please pass this on to anyone/any theatre company (or film company) you think might be interested. Here's what we've got:
- a "loveseat" sized couch - it is missing one cushion, which sucks, but it's in good shape otherwise
- a small end table
- a stand or table that we used for the aquarium in "The Aquarium" - we *may* also still have the aquarium itself, but I'm not sure
- a counter or bookshelf that we used in "The Aquarium" flower shop
- a pillar or stand (this was used for the birdcage in "The Aquarium")
- a bench (supposed to be a subway bench)
- a door and frame - this is definitely something we may need to borrow back temporarily during a future production
Again, please pass this on - we're looking to find homes for all these items as soon as possible.
You can contact Regan Macaulay or Kevin Risk through Facebook, or the contact section of the Triple Take website at www.tripletake.net, or through this site.