THURSDAY OCTOBER 1st
at 7pm ET
Thursday, October 1st at 7pm ET on Zoom!
RSVP, Share/Tag and Like my posts on Facebook and Instagram or Twitter promoting the launch party September 16-30 for entries and you could win a FABULOUS PRIZE PACK!
As part of the launch, we’ve put together a FABULOUS PRIZE PACK - filled with goodies for parents and kids - worth almost $700!
HOW TO WIN: When you RSVP for the virtual event and/or Like/Share/Tag my posts, you’ll be automatically entered into the draw.
Here’s how it works:
1. Like for ONE ENTRY
2. Share on Facebook or Tag 3 Friends on Instagram or Retweet on Twitter for an additional THREE ENTRIES
3. RSVP to attend the Party for TEN ENTRIES (and your best chance to win, btw)!
4. Attend the Virtual Book Launch Event on October 1st to find out if you won this fantastic Grand Prize Pack*:
- Free copy of the following picture books: Libby the Lobivia Jajoiana, Mixter Twizzle's Breakfast, Beverlee Beaz the Brown Burmese French and English editions
- Lobivia Jajoiana 8x10 print, greeting card, ceramic mug, face mask and succulent greeting cards by Pea + Gruff
- Two free tickets to Sunny Gandara's Vegan Cheese and Wine Pairing Virtual Master Class Sunday, October 4th, 3pm EDT
- Virtual Yoga Retreat from Anamaya Yoga & Health Retreat Centre (Costa Rica)
- Free paperback copy of “She Dreamed of Dragons” by Elizabeth L. M. Walker, from Mirror World Publishing
- “Frodo the Sheltie” comic strip book trilogy written and illustrated by Gordon Bagshaw
- An essential oils diffuser and free Distance Reiki session from Heather Lacey of Lazy Cat Oils
- A dōTERRA Wild Orange essential oil from Stacey Balster
NOTE: If you don’t win at the launch party, don’t worry, there’s still more chances to win other prize packs, which will be drawn and announced during Libby’s Special Guests Live on Facebook October 2-7…watch for more details on these Facebook Live Events and Prizes in the coming weeks.
*Attendance at the Virtual Book Launch is required to claim the Grand Prize Pack. Attendance not required to claim prizes at virtual events held Oct 2-7, 2020.